Friday, October 21, 2016

Stamp of the Month Club: Santa's Sleigh Fireplace Card

To be honest, Santa's Sleigh was not on my list of must-have stamp sets when I first saw the Holiday Catalog. However, I chose to feature it this month for Stamp of the Month Club because it's so different from all of the other holiday stamp sets in my collection. I saw potential for some really fun cards. When I design my card kits, I try to use as many stamps from the stamp set as possible. I designed this card to make use of the stocking stamp. I die cut the fireplace from the Hearth & Home framelits.
Stampin' Up! Santa's Sleigh Fireplace Christmas Card #stampinup 2016 Holiday Catalog www.juliedavison.com October 2016 Stamp of the Month Club Card Kit
Pin It!
Stampin' Up! Santa's Sleigh Christmas Card Kit #stampinup 2016 Holiday Catalog www.juliedavison.com October 2016 Stamp of the Month Club Card Kit
This card is one of three designs in my October Stamp of the Month Club card kit. There is no commitment when you join my Stamp of the Month Club! I'll add you to my club mailing list and you'll receive one email each month revealing the stamp set and card designs. You can choose when you want to participate by simply replying to that email.

Each month, I feature a different stamp set. Those who participate in October will receive the Santa's Sleigh Photopolymer stamp set (or substitute a different set), pre-cut materials to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs), printed instructions with a color photo of each card, and Priority Mail shipping. Click here to learn more about Stamp of the Month Club.

Stampin' Up! Supplies: Santa's Sleigh stamp set, Night of Navy ink & cardstock, Smoky Slate cardstock, Soft Sky cardstock, Marina Mist cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Santa's Sleigh framelits, Hearth & Home framelits, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Clear Wink of Stella, Fancy Frost Sequins, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots 

Live in the United States? I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

 Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

2 comments:

Bluegrass Stamper said...

Like you, this bundle wasn't first on my wish list. But, Julie, I am TOTALLY LOVING this card! Beautiful job!

Nacky said...

I like the non-traditional colors. But using blue & gray colors keeps with a wintery theme.