Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Freebie #6

Look who got into my Holiday Mini Catalog order after it arrived last week! My baby girl is 10 months old already, can you believe it?! And last week, she started walking! As you can tell from these photos, she loves to get into everything!

I wish I could post the Holiday Mini Catalog for you to see, but I'm not allowed to do that until September 1st, so be sure to check back then. This mini catalog is a big one and full of fabulous new stamp sets, ribbon, dies, and brand-new products -- jewelry (charms) and digital scrapbooking software (release date yet to be announced). There are also new hostess sets in this mini catalog, so get on the phone right away and call me to book your next workshop!

Ok, on to our Friday Freebie! Thanks for all the great comments this week! I especially enjoyed the comments on that Smiling Pumpkins Need Makeover post. I'm took some of your suggestions and will post a new photo of the card later tonight.

Today's Friday Freebie winner commented on that card:

erin1805 said...
I think the top note would be cute accented in a darker color behind and maybe some cut out stamped spiders tied in twine as an added accent.
August 17, 2009 1:11 PM

Barb, I'm pretty sure that's you, right? Send me an email to confirm and I'll mail out your freebie -- sample of some of the new Christmas Cocoa Speciality paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog! (It has metallic touches and includes 2 single-sided flocked designs!).

New to Friday Freebies? Here's how it works: Each Friday I will choose one person to win my freebie (which may range from a stamped project to free product). I will choose the winner from all of the comments left on other posts during the previous week (Saturday-Thursday).

3 comments:

Lorri said...

SO CUTE JULIE!! Can I order the BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL in the mini catalog? What a doll....

nannette13 said...

Wow - these new demos are getting younger all the time! She sure is a cute recruit!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and and I bet she enjoys helping mom unpack all of her goodies.

Linda D.