Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MANchester Card Kit Sample #3

Tomorrow is my MANchester Card Class. If you're in Champaign and would like to attend, it's not too late! Give me a call to sign up! Can't make it? Click here for details on purchasing the card kit to complete at home.

The pieces in the card kit can be used with many different stamp sets. For this sample, I used the Lovely As a Tree set. This is the oldest stamp set in the catalog and has to be one of the most popular and best-selling in the history of Stampin' Up!. (That's not a cold hard fact, just my guess!) It's a classic for sure!

On this card, I stamped with Versamark and then used the Stampin' Pastels to brush color onto the image. (Click here for more details on the Poppin' Pastels technique.)

Supplies: Lovely As a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Very Vanilla cardstock, Always Artichoke ink& cardstock, Sahara Sand cardstock, Manchester DSP, Versamark ink pad, Stampin' Pastels

No comments: