Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bug Day Wishes

I cheated a little on Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #39 -- I substituted Bermuda Bay for Taken with Teal. They are similar (though not the same), but I wanted to play with something new! I guess, this is kind of old In Colors meets new In Colors.

Supplies: Bugs & Kisses, Riding Hood Red ink & cardstock, Bermuda Bay ink & cardstock, Pumpkin Pie ink, Basic Black ink, Whisper White cardstock, Crafter's Toolkit, Black Gingham Ribbon, Button Bouquet, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Really cute, Julie! Darling button and bow:) I love that bugs & kisses set...and so excited that it's not retiring. Thanks for playing the JCI39!

Nancy Riley said...

GREAT use of the challenge colors, Julie! Love that ribbon/button treatment!