Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Quickie

Get your mind out of the gutter, girl! I'm talking about making a card here! ha ha! Okay, so I got back from the meeting and realized that I still haven't done Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge for the week. Since I'm kind of pooped and I long day ahead of me tomorrow, I knew this card had to be a quickie. I used several Big Shot dies which made it even easier to whip it up in just a few minutes.

I just love the embosslits! It cuts and dry embossed with just one pass through the Big Shot. It couldn't be any easier! Here's a close-up of the flower. It's the Flower embosslit.

Supplies: Elegant Thank You, Versamark, Perfect Plum cardstock, Certainly Celery cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Banbury DSP, Circle Designer Brads, Silver Brads, Top Note die for Big Shot, Little Leaves sizzlit for Big Shot, Flower embosslit for Big Shot, Silver Embossing Powder

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful. Great use of the dies. I love the color eggplant.

Andrea said...

so beautiful.

Caryl P said...

This card is beautiful--so simple and quick to put together!

Stacey Schafer said...

I would never know this was a quickie! I love it...gorgeous! Thanks for making the time for JCI34! The meeting was fabulous...thanks for your hard work and the awesome m & t's:)

Tara Kieninger said...

Gorgeous! Thanks again for doing my demo yesterday....you rock!