Friday, April 17, 2009

Toy Story Card

My taxes are done!!! Woo hoo! I finished just after midnight on Wednesday. I guess technically that would be Thursday, wouldn't it? But I e-filed and it was going by Pacific Time, so I am counting it as "on time"! The whole house is fighting a nasty little cold, so I took yesterday "off" and went to bed early. But I am back to stamping today! I snuck in some time here and there and finally finished a card tonight for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #32. I loved these fun, bright colors!

The sentiment on this card reminds me of the movie Toy Story. Whenever I read it, I start singing: "You've Got a Friend In Me"!

Supplies: Cheep Talk, Tempting Turquoise marker & cardstock, Green Galore ink, Tangerine Tango ink & cardstock, Yo Yo Yellow ink, Basic Black ink, Whisper White cardstock, Rainbow Sherbet DSP, Blender Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin Dimensionals

5 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Precious card, Julie! Love your layout and image choices...gotta love that Rainbow Sherbet DSP for this combo:) Thanks for playing in the JCI32!

LeAnne said...

Adorable! What wouldn't be, with those terrifically beautiful, bright colors! It makes me smile!
LeAnne

Janet Strain said...

Hehe I never thought of that but yeah, your card made me want to sing that song too! Mine is coming later today I swear... :)

Cindy Malone said...

Very cute Julie :-)

Anonymous said...

Julie, that is the cutest card! I absolutely love the colors!