Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Designer Series Paper Share

[UPDATE: SOLD OUT -- thanks!]

My very favorite accessory in the catalog is Stampin' Up!'s exclusive double-sided designer series patterned papers. You probably notice that I use it on many (probably MOST) of my projects! I usually only get a few different packs because it would cost over $245 to buy them all. Wouldn't it be nice to split them up and share?

Participate in my Designer Series Paper Share and get 6" x 6" pieces of each of these 120 sheets (240 patterns total) for only $30!

This paper share includes the the new speciality textured and printed gloss papers! Plus sign-up now and you'll get a Sale-a-bration Bonus: 2 FREE 6x6" sheets of each of the Delicate Dots DSP (8 sheets total)!

What are you waiting for!? Email me to sign-up and reserve your Designer Series Paper stack!

1 comment:

Brooke S said...

Julie,
How many girls did you have sign up for the share... And how many did you need? May would be such a great time to have this share.. I am going to give it a try.

Hugs
Brooke