Sunday, November 2, 2008

Congrats Card

Elise slept quite a bit today. I hope that doesn't mean that she'll be up all night! Either way, I really enjoyed the quiet time (Jim kept the other two occupied most of the day) and finally got caught up one some cleaning. After clearing off my stamp table, I even had time for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge.

This card is appropriate to post as I announce the winner of the Big Shot Giveaway. I numbered everyone who qualified for the drawing and used Random.org to select the winner. And the lucky stamper is...Rita Zimmerman! Congratulations! I will order your Big Shot tonight! Thank you to everyone who participated and placed an order with me in October. I'll be sending each of you a card with a special surprise later this week.

Supplies: So Many Scallops, So Saffron cardstock, Rose Red ink & cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Junior Varsity DSP, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Gold Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

such a beautiful card.
Anja from germany

Tara Kieninger said...

Love it. Colors are gorgeous and the little flower by the Congrats is a perfect accessory.

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous -- love the DP!! :)