Friday, September 26, 2008

DSP Color Challenge

Last week, I challenged my downline to pick a new series of Designer Paper from the Fall 2008 Idea Book & Catalog and make a project using the colors from the paper -- without using any of the inspiration paper on their project. I'm a little late at posting my project, but here's my card using the colors from the Georgia Peach DSP: Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive, and Whisper White.

This was the third project from my Totally Hands-On Workshop Tuesday night. We used twp of the sale-priced stamp sets. There's still one week left to take advantage of the "Never Before Seen" sale and get 15% off select new stamp sets! Ready to order? Go to my website and click "Shop Now".

[The finished card measures 3-1/2" x 5-1/2".]

Supplies: Pocket Silhouettes stamp set (15% off!), Heard from the Heart stamp set (15% off!), Regal Rose marker & cardstock, Old Olive ink pad/marker & cardstock, So Saffron cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Curly Label punch, Versamark ink pad, Winter White embossing powder, Heat Tool, Silver Brads, 1/16" Hole Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: