Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fresh Cut Thank You Card

As a demonstrator, I was given the opportunity to preorder the Fresh Cut stamp set and die-cut notecards. (You'll be thrilled to know that the Fresh Cut stamp set is die-cut too, so mounting it is super easy!)

I finally got a chance to sit down and stamp with it on Monday. Here is my first creation:

I didn't stamp the background straight over the flower, so I trimmed down the front of the notecard and mounted it on a larger card. I like this color combination (Groovy Guava and Blush Blossom). It's so soft and spring-y. And I was delighted to find that the 5 Petal Flower punch fits perfectly behind the die-cut flower! (Other punches used: Large Oval Punch & Key Tag Punch)

Watch for more samples using this great new stamp set! Attend my Totally Hands-On Workshop in Champaign later this month and you'll get to make a card using the Fresh Cut stamp set & notecards. See my Calendar of Events for details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute, juls!