- To create this gate-fold card, start with a piece of cardstock that is 4-1/4" x 11" and score at 2-3/4" and 8-1/4". The inside piece is 3-3/4" x 5".
- Stamp the border at the bottom of the card using the single "dot" from the Fresh Fruit stamp set.
- Ink the peach stamp with Peekaboo Peach ink. BEFORE stamping, use a sponge dauber to add Watermelon Wonder ink along the bottom and up the middle of the stamp. If desired, spritz the stamp lightly with water before stamping for a more watercolor look. (Watercolor Paper is best for this technique.)
- For extra sparkle, apply Clear Wink of Stella to the stamped peach and the peaches on the designer paper.
- Make sure to only use adhesive on the top half of the front layer so you don't glue the card closed!
This card is one of three designs in my August Stamp of the Month Club card kit. There is no commitment when you join my Stamp of the Month Club! I'll add you to my club mailing list and you'll receive one email each month revealing the stamp set and card designs. You can choose when you want to participate by simply replying to that email.
Each month, I feature a different stamp set. Those who participate in August will receives the Fresh Fruit Photopolymer stamp set (or substitute a different set), pre-cut materials to make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs), printed instructions with a color photo of each card, and Priority Mail shipping. Click here to learn more about Stamp of the Month Club. Ask me about getting the Fresh Fruit Kit (shown here)!
Click HERE to Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!
Use Hostess Code VJEEBDCF to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $40 or more. Free kits are mailed at the end of the month. Limit one per person. Learn More
Coming Soon: September 1-21: Special Offers from Stampin' Up!
+ 2016 Holiday Catalog Begins September 1st!